Monday 11 September 2017

GET THE BOOK!

It's arrived! The copies of my book 'A Christmas Calling' from the publishers - the copies I now have to sell.
As mentioned previously, it's based on the story of Scrooge, and it's aimed at an adult readership, to light the festive fires in our hearts in the run-up to Christmas (there were Christmas things in the shops today!). I hope you'll buy a signed copy from me.
I can sell them at less than the Amazon price, at £8. Postage and packing is £3 and remains that same price for anything up to 6 copies. So, 1 copy is £11, 2 copies is £19, 3 copies is £27, and so on.
You can request copies by email (chriscottee@sky.com) or post (61 Westfield Ave, Watford, WD24 7HF). Please make sure your name is clear and tell me if you have a particular wording you'd like me to put ('My dearest and oldest friend', 'the true inspiration behind all my writing'!!)
Send a cheque or you can transfer the money by BACS: my sort code is 60-00-08 and account number is 49111841 account name REVEREND C P COTTEE)
So ... buy a copy! Buy copies! They will make great presents both for Christians and those who are not. Send me HUGE amounts of money!
By the way, if you're in Watford and you see me from time to time we can arrange delivery without postage and packing costs. If you're abroad we need to negotiate P&P!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

IT MAKES YOU THINK

In 3 days time, on Saturday 28th July, I will be exactly the same age my dad was when he died. He was 64 and 2 weeks. It was no age, we all...