Tuesday 5 December 2017

SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

Here is a revised picture of the cover of 'A Spring Awakening'. Apart from the fact that it's just the front, can you spot the difference?

It has daffodils! Instant Apostle Publishers kindly held up the printing for 48 hours to put those in!
And why? Am I just a daffodil nut? No. Are they essential to the story? No. Did I think the cover needed some yellow? Pass.
No, the fact is, they are significant in places in the book. As a sort of symbol, I suppose, of all the wondrous joys of spring.
Ah spring! Even with Christmas still to come, it draws me like a seasonal magnet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!

IT MAKES YOU THINK

In 3 days time, on Saturday 28th July, I will be exactly the same age my dad was when he died. He was 64 and 2 weeks. It was no age, we all...